Ecommerce Manager(Ref: TH1021)
Skills: Ecommerce, Digital Marketing, Affiliates
£40,000 - £50,000
Talent Hub is working in partnership with a consumer goods company, who produce and sell well known brands, globally and online. They are expanding and looking for a skilled Ecommerce Manager.
If you have worked for a SME and taken the business to the next level, through brand awareness and increased sales – then this is the job for you!
They are a passionate and collaborate team with a fab working environment and culture.
The responsibilities for this job include:
- Develop and manage a leading multichannel global B2C strategy for the business and products online
- Provide and manage forecasting, targets and reporting across the Online team.
- Manage the development of online Shopify stores
- Develop new online, global marketplaces
- Strategy and direction of paid and all ROAS targeted marketing, including SEO and SEM
- Lead onsite UX/Design and site function delivery with agency partners
- Manage key relationships with agencies (AdWords, Affiliates etc)
- Oversee customer retention focused initiatives for B2C
- Work with other senior management, especially marketing to develop growth for the business and their products
You will have:
- Worked at senior level Ecommerce Manger for at least 2 years
- Be educated to degree level in marketing, technical or business or equivalent
- Budget management demonstrating sales growth preferably for an SME
- Shopify platform experience
- Working in a multi-channel environment with channels such as Amazon, eBay etc
- SEO, SEM and digital marketing tools such as Search Console
- A good understanding of the user journey as well as lead generation
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and the ability to derive actionable insights from data
- A strong understanding of conversion optimisation and site funnels, including MVT and personalisation
This company offer lots of perks including staff discounts, work life balance and great working environment.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
This position has been filled