eCRM Marketing Lead(Ref: TH6021)
Skills: eCRM, strategy, planning, SMS, Email, Data, optimisation
eCRM Marketing Lead
Salary £50,000 - £60,000
Brighton, East Sussex & Home based
Talent Hub are working in partnership with a successful and growing agency within the loyalty & rewards sector. The eCRM Marketing Lead job requires a strategic marketer with solid eCRM and data planning experience, to create and drive forward exciting communications across major brands.
Key responsibilities for the eCRM Marketing Lead include:
- Marketing communication for launch and on-going optimisation. The necessary liaison with brand, compliance, the client teams (such as marketing) and site management.
- Ensure testing and reporting of campaign activity, online journey, customer performance. Working with their external analysts and internal reporting. Identifying issues, errors and considering relevant actions
- Planning and improvement - continual optimisation across both the customer experience and campaign activity, regular reviews and planning of appropriate action. AB testing evolving into MVT with scale.
- Strategy – shaping their strategy alongside CMO and the marketing team, from defining their customer experience, the use of data to drive relevancy (analysis, segmentation and modelling), impactful insights, a better customer experience and commercial value.
- Proposition development - support the development of their proposition whether from client MVP into launch, launch into day 2 and beyond. Across the variations in each client and the various and on-going releases of the core proposition.
For the eCRM Marketing Lead job, you will need:
- Strategic experience gained from an eCRM role across SMS, email, data & planning communications
- Experience in optimising and measuring the results of campaigns
- Experience of working agency side, working strategically with clients or working in house across large brands with strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience of working with Data agencies and working collaboratively
- Be happy to work from home and travel to London (1 day per week)
The company offer good benefits, bonus and the opportunity to grow with this exciting cutting edge business
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: Salary up to £60,000