Email & CRM Executive(Ref: TH1082)
Skills: Email marketing, copywriting, marketing content, CRM
Email & CRM Executive
A multi award winning organisation in central Brighton, continues to expand through success and growth internationally. Their marketing team is looking for a skilled CRM and email executive. Being the global leaders in their field, this is fantastic opportunity to join them and their admirable ethos and culture.
Responsibilities for this CRM and Email Executive job include:
- Working with the wider marketing team you will support with the delivery of all CRM campaigns
- Support the team by producing engaging content to drive conversion and optimise the onboarding experience.
- Produce, proof and schedule email activity.
- Making sure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing activities.
- Development of testing strategies to guarantee the most efficient approach for the organisation and its customers.
- Coming up with creative ideas, execution of campaign build and reporting the results to the relevant people.
- Supporting product and engineering teams with UX copywriting.
What you need for this job:
- Proven skills in a similar role, managing multiple CRM campaigns
- Moderate HTML coding skills. You must be able to understand and amend HTML emails when necessary.
- Strong copywriting skills with a knowledge of SEO and UX best practices.
- The ability to meet tight deadlines, attention to detail and outstanding time management skills
- Commercial awareness.
- A CRM Executive must know their target market well and have the ability to create campaigns that grab the attention of customers and solves their problems.
- Top-quality analytical skills. A big part of the job involves testing, gathering and analysing data to help you understand your customer base.
- Excellent holidays
- Extended holidays and work from away opportunities
- Free snacks and lots of socials
- Flexible working
- Many, many more...
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
This position has been filled