Email Marketing Coordinator(Ref: TH1022)
Email Marketing Coordinator
6 month contract
Day rate on application
Fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Exec with Email Marketing experience. You will be driving email campaigns using dot mailer and segmenting data using Excel. It’s a busy and varied role offering full support to enhance your current skills and to add value to this exciting role.
- Regular sending of direct email communications through email service provider
- Post-application and post-offer emails for undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Producing and sending post-accept emails for undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Produce and send Clearing and new student direct email communications
- Prepare data using multiple data sources, using sometimes complex instructions
- Marketing officer requests, campaigns and marketing support to the wider team.
- Updating of new web pages
For this Email Coordinator job you will need:
- Experience of using an email service provider – preferably dotmailer
- Knowledge of email best practise
- Use of photoshop to resize images
- Proofing experience
- Excel skills
- Basic reporting/evaluation
- Copy writing skills
Based in heart of Brighton, working as part of a supportive team. This a 6 month contract job.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: day rate on application
This position has been filled