Email Marketing Exec’ £26,000(Ref: TH557)
Skills: Email marketing, copywriting, CMS, testing, reporting, analytics
Email Marketing Specialist
We are working with a global company, who are now looking for an Email Marketing Specialist to join their Digital Marketing team, in their Brighton office.
This is an exciting new role in their team and they are looking for a passionate digital marketer, with skills in email marketing.
The role includes:
- Generate quality leads and drive maximum performance from email activities.
- Qualify web traffic, conversions, CPA and ROI
- Increase conversions through A/B testing, quality copywriting, etc.
- Plan and execute customer journey strategy for email
- Works with Analytics, Insights & Reporting (AIR) Manager for reporting, analytics, and insights to drive performance improvements
- Works with Usability & Multivariate Testing Specialist to test and optimise email performance.
- Works with Country Marketing Managers to localise strategy and execution.
You will have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ proven skills in a role responsible for generating leads, sales or conversions via email marketing activities and strategies
- Proven track record in lead-generation and working within a multi-channel environment
- Proficiency in Web analytics and IT tools required for the role
- Experience using Salesforce or similar CRM
- Experience of developing and managing budgets
- The ability to think globally, along with strong business and commercial acumen
- Solid numeric, analytical and quantitative ability
Results orientated with the ability to successfully deliver on marketing outcomes
This position has been filled