Email Marketing Executive, up to £26,000(Ref: TH793)
Email Marketing Coordinator
£24,000 - £26,000
Talent Hub is looking for a skilled Email marketer, to plan, create and deliver successful email marketing campaigns for a fashion retailer in Sussex. You will have skills in global email strategy, delivery and results analysis.
The job includes:
- Deliver campaign communications in line with the marketing plan, working across Email, parcel Inserts and using the designated email service provider.
- Responsible for briefing and scheduling all campaigns, ensuring that they are fit for purpose for each country and channel.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure campaigns are delivered correctly to relevant customer audiences.
- Deliver all campaigns to time, with 100% accuracy.
- Deliver the testing plan for each country, reporting back results, alongside the required team, highlighting learnings and recommendations.
You will have:
- 2-3 years proven skills in web email marketing with a retailer or ecommerce business
- A Degree or equivalent education
- Smart Focus (email service provider) or another Email service provider is ideal.
- Campaign deployment process; briefing, delivery and reporting.
- Microsoft office programmes such as Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Marketing disciplines such as print & SMS.
- Google Analytics
- Knowledge of software developments in the ecommerce marketplace
- Operational experience in IT/operations in an ecommerce operation
- Knowledge of email hosting providers
Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
This position has been filled