Email Marketing Executive £26,000(Ref: TH661)
Skills: email marketing, CRM, segmentation, reporting
Email Marketing Executive
Salary up to £26,000
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Fantastic opportunity for a digital marketer, with proven email marketing experience to develop this new role.
- With support from the Trading & Retention Manager, Data Insights Team, deliver campaign communications in line with the Customer Plan working across Email, Parcel Inserts and Smart Focus (Email Service Provider).
- Responsible for briefing and scheduling all campaigns, ensuring that they are fit for purpose for each territory and channel.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing, Creative and Trading teams to ensure campaigns are delivered correctly to relevant customer audiences.
- Deliver all campaigns to time, with 100% accuracy.
- Deliver the testing plan for each territory, reporting back results, alongside the Trading & Data Insights Strategy team, highlighting learnings and recommendations.
- Proactively seek out new territory and market innovation, sharing with the team.
What you will need:
- At least 1 years experience of working in an email marketing role
- Experience of Smart Focus (email service provider) or another Email service provider is ideal
- Campaign deployment process; briefing, delivery and reporting
- Microsoft office programmes such as Word, Powerpoint and Exce
- Marketing disciplines such as print & SMS
- Google Analytics
Based in Burgess Hill the company offers a creative and relaxed work environment where you ideas will be heard
Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: up to £26000
This position has been filled