Email Marketing Executive(Ref: TH1152)
Skills: email Marketing, marketing automation, ESP, content writing, stakeholder management
Email Marketing Executive
£25,000 - £29,000
12 month fixed term contract
Remote / Brighton
An exciting time to join this successful organisation who specialise in the leisure /retail space. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with a background in multi-channel email marketing - HTML and campaign delivery, to join this fast paced, fun and supportive marketing team.
You will be experienced in writing email content for a variety of audiences across the B2C and B2B space, having strong stakeholder management, as well wider digital marketing skills to deliver campaigns internally and across partners.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create, write, build email campaigns that are on time and on brief.
- Ensure that end to end member journey is simple and succinct working closely with product and partnership teams.
- Support delivery against optimization of marketing automation software, with trigger journeys and event triggered emails communications.
- A/B Testing on various email campaigns
- MVT Testing on email marketing campaign.
- Using HTML/CSS markup language to create robust emails for correct rendering across all email clients, both desktop and mobile.
- Work closely with insight and data teams to understand and tailor campaigns
- Experience of building email communications using ESP (Microsoft Marketing 365 or similar) Drag and Drop
This role will initially be remote, although their office is in central Brighton and they are aiming to move back into the Covid safety compliant office for a few days per week, by the summer.
Location: Brighton East Sussex , East Sussex/ Remote
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: £25,000 - £29,000
This position has been filled