Email Marketing Executive (9-12 month Contract)(Ref: TH1104)
Skills: Email marketing, CRM, HTML, Dotmailer, copywriting
Email Marketing Executive
9-12 month Contract
Up to £32,000 pro rata
An established and successful employer in Brighton are looking for a skilled Email Marketing Executive with skills in digital marketing. They have both B2B and B2C audiences and require someone who can manage the entire process from strategy, design, build, creation, deployment and reporting on results. This role will also include other digital marketing activities.
Responsibilities for this digital marketing job include:
- Planning and creating the strategy around all email campaigns, ensuring the KPI’s are set in accordance with wider marketing targets.
- Write copy, source content, design, build and deploy email campaigns. Ensuring they are done within guidelines.
- Analyse results of the campaigns, report on successes and make recommendations for future campaigns
- Ensure the database is segmented based on customer activity, ensuring targeted marketing campaigns are delivered.
- Be responsible for A/B testing and MVT testing on all campaigns, including subject line, call to action content links and personalisation
- Manage the trigger and automated campaigns from the CRM, tracking and maximising sales and engagement with customers
- Manage all elements of the campaigns, ensuring brand guidelines are met. That internal stakeholders are kept involved and sign off procedure is adhered to.
- Deliver email marketing campaigns with best practise, solid build and tech specs included. Ensuring all guidelines are met.
For this email marketing job, you should be:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent. Ideally in CIM or DM.
- Previously worked in a similar role, managing email marketing campaigns as a main part of your job.
- Ability to design and build campaigns using systems such as Pure360 and Dotmailer.
- Have a good understanding and ability to amend and change HTML/CSS.
- Skills of working within B2C and B2B sectors, ideally travel or leisure services.
- Excellent skill in working with large CRMs and substantial customer base.
- Proven skill in building, developing and delivering successful email campaigns.
- Keep up to date with latest trends and practises in the wider Digital marketing space
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of MVT.
- Proven skills in database management through a CRM, segmentation and targeted campaigns.
For full details of this company and the job description, please send us your CV with a brief covering letter as to why you are suitable for this Email Marketing Contract job in Brighton
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000
This position has been filled