Events Administrator £23,000(Ref: TH842)
Salary up to £23,000
East Grinstead, West Sussex
Reporting into the Events Manager this is an exciting new opportunity to drive forward events with a training focus to drive member engagement and acquisition.
- To be the point of contact for Training Centres administration – liaising with venues and instructors to ensure that members and non–member participants receive a quality experience.
- Maintain feedback process and monitor/resolve any issues in consultation with the Events Manager.
- Negotiate first phase renewal and new contracts with suppliers in consultation with the Events Manager, ensuring that the companies best interests are maintained at all times.
- Actively research new training courses appropriate to the aims in consultation with the Events Manager
- Produce Product Briefing Documents as appropriate for the Marketing Delivery Team to maximise promotion of training courses ensuring member experience and attendance is maintained and developed.
- Liaise with the Technical Team to ensure that up to date and relevant information is included within current and future courses.
- Manage daily bookings, resolving payments errors and duplicate bookings as required. Produce and distribute sales and booking reports and other updates as required
- To prepare, load and test the booking system produce Requests for Change as required.
- Co- ordinate Events Committee meeting venues and accommodation as required. Liaise with Events Manager on production and distribution of agenda and attachments
- To provide general team administrative support including cover for Events Co-ordinators when they are out of the office. Assist Events Manager and support Events Team to achieve overall Team objectives.
What you will need:
- Proven experience in an Events Admin or Assistant position / experience of liaising with venues, negotiating contracts
- Experience in providing a high level of customer service, both internally and externally Ability to work with budgets and/or numbers
- Liaising with colleagues in business and external suppliers.
- Able to participate and contribute effectively as a full team player
- SAP system knowledge is preferred
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Salary: Salary up to £23,000 plus benefits
This position has been filled