Events Executive (Exhibitions), up to £30,000(Ref: TH909)
Executive Executive (Exhibitions)
Salary up to £30,000
East Grinstead, West Sussex
We are looking for an Events / Exhibitions Exec with experience of delivering outstanding large indoor events. The focus of this role is to drive engagement and acquisition of members through these exciting customer centric commercial events.
Key responsibilities for this job include:
- Develop, co-ordinate and manage the companies presence at shows, campaigns and events in accordance with the Brand positioning and messaging within agreed deadlines and budgets.
- Monitor, review report on performance of show activities and identify, document and provide analysis on areas of improvement for future shows, and provide feedback to the business stakeholders.
- Plan, deliver and manage the events and initiatives in support of CSR, Sponsorship and Charitable initiatives in liaison with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Research and recommend new events that support the companies ambition to reach new audiences through both the brand and Experience Freedom.
- Liaise with Marketing and product areas to ensure that all communications and messaging support the overall brand and any specific campaigns
- Liaise with departments regarding staffing, including volunteers, collateral and promotion items, ensuring that logistical requirements, including hotels and travel arrangements are planned and accounted for well in advance of shows.
- In liaison with Line Manager, manage trade and show budget allocation within agreed budget parameters in accordance with department objectives.
What you will need for this job:
- Significant exhibition organiser experience in a customer-centric commercial environment (ideally B2C and B2B), with specific experience in large indoor events.
- Proven ability and confidence to deliver outstanding events on time and within budget
- Exposure and understanding of contract management
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Commercially astute
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Educated to degree level or to have a professional event qualification is desirable
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Salary: Salary up to £30,000 plus benefits
This position has been filled