Graphic Designer, £30,000(Ref: TH837)
£28,000 - £30,000
Talent Hub is working in partnership with a UK wide business, that are now looking for a Graphic Designer to join their busy Marketing team, in their Lewes office.
The job responsibilities include:
- Designing POS materials and posters for their branches throughout the UK.
- Being the brand champion, sharing ideas and designs for branches, product ranges and promotions
- Responsible for designing and maintaining the visual content across all off and online marketing channels
- Designing high end artwork and assets for promotional campaigns across websites, web banners, social media channels and email newsletters
- Designing, managing and up keeping creative assets.
- Playing a role in defining the brands and setting brand guidelines
You will have:
- Proven ability and previous success in producing print and digital communications within a similar role and demonstrated commercial acumen by designing for a target driven retail environment.
- Previous experience in a retail environment would be advantageous but not essential
- Solid knowledge of the Adobe suite of software - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is essential
- Good understanding of design for websites, email and other digital platforms
- Experience of using an Email Marketing Platform to create and build templated emails, would be desirable but not essential
- Exceptional face-to-face and phone communication skills with the ability to articulate concepts to team members.
This is fantastic opportunity to join a busy marketing team in a growing UK wide company.
Location: Lewes, East Sussex
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
This position has been filled