Graphic Designer, up to £35,000(Ref: TH856)
Skills: Design, Adobe Suite, Digital Design, Print Design
£30,000 - £35,000
Talent Hub is working with a successful global online business. They are now looking for a skilled designer in digital, print and product design, to join their strong marketing team in the Brighton head office.
They need an ideas lead, creative person who can add value and be innovative with the creative briefs. If you are looking to be an integral part of fast paced small design team, where you can work autonomously, shape and develop their brand – then we have the perfect job for you!
The job includes:
- Designing for all marketing and product materials, including print, digital and product design, creating exciting visuals and shaping, improving and maintaining style guides and other design documents.
- Designing for all digital platforms including, web pages, emails, display advertising and social media.
- Presenting your ideas and visuals to internal stakeholders and senior management, be confident communicator.
- Be responsible for managing your workload, prioritising and delivering quality work on time and on schedule.
- Being innovative with ideas and designs. Making the most of a brief and give input on collaborative product design decisions.
You will have:
- Proven skills in designing for print and digital marketing & company collaterals
- A strong portfolio demonstrating design variety and attention to detail
- Strong Adobe Suite skills
- Understanding of UI
- Typography, colour and layout knowledge
- Interest in & understanding of usability, accessibility and emotional design
- An exceptional communicator with the confidence to participate in face-to-face meetings with stakeholders, partners and customers
- Commercially focused, results oriented with excellent communication & reporting skills.
- Well-versed in marketing best practice and keep yourself updated on the industry, with a drive to achieve high standards.
- We are a small team so you will need to be able to multi-task and take on responsibility.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: up to £35,000
This position has been filled