Graphic Designer £28,000(Ref: TH538)
Skills: Graphic Design, digital design, HTML, print
Graphic Designer (Digital & Print)
£25,000 - £28,000
We are working in partnership with an exciting company in Brighton who are looking for a creative and enthusiastic mid-weight designer to join their friendly, dynamic, growing marketing team. This is a busy role, primarily focussed on supporting the marketing team in their campaigns, which include digital and print design.
The role is 75% Digital (email design, display advertising, website imagery, social graphics) and 25% Print (booklets, events materials, branding and advertising).
This job entails:
- A passion for dynamic design in both digital and print.
- Enthusiasm for brand consistency and working within brand guidelines
- Skills of working with HTML emails – preferably using Mailchimp
- Proven skills of creating display ads – adhering to file specifications
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat)
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS and with WordPress as a CMS
- Ability to work well independently and to respond to instructions, adding value to the brief
- Ability to be flexible and multi-task between projects
- A love of all things music is a must!
You will have:
- At least 3 years proven skills in corporate or agency design
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail in the following skills:
- HTML email design
- Creation of display ads
- Design for print
- Working with WordPress as a CMS – the role will involve adding and managing content on the company website when required, alongside other members of the team
- Good organisation and digital file management skill
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A relevant Degree level qualification, would be advantageous
- Skills of WordPress development would be a plus
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
This position has been filled