Head of Client Services £65,000(Ref: TH583)
Skills: Charity, not for profit, content, social media, communications, team management, client facing,
Head of Client Services
Salary circa £60,000
Crawley, West Sussex
Fantastic opportunity for Head of Client services to join this successful agency within the charity space. The Client Services team is responsible for efficient client on-boarding and training, strategic account management for maximum client campaign results, excellent technical support query handling, and cross-selling of additional services.
Overview of Key Responsibilities:
- Member of the senior management team of 4 with management responsibility for delivering exceptional client service to all clients
- Manage the Client Services team – currently 7 direct reports, comprised of Account Managers and specialist technical Support staff.
- Account Manage high profile / key clients.
- Responsible for the integrity of all client data and list segmentations for client communications.
- Supervisory responsibility for all client-facing content and communications, including mass email, blog/social media, online Help Centre, webinars and presentations.
- Support the development and promotion of all services in the UK, as well as innovation of new services in conjunction with the Managing Director.
What you will need:
- Proven experience of working within the Not for Profit / Charity space
- Proven Client Services experience
- Proven experience of managing a team who are client facing
- Strong Technical/Digital understanding
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Strong presentation skills
Based in Crawley, there will be some travel to London and across the UK on occasion.
Location: Crawley, West Sussex
Salary: Salary £45,000- £65,000 depending on experience level
This position has been filled