Head of Commercial £70,000 + Car(Ref: TH569)
Head of Commercial
Crawley / East Grinstead
Salary up to £70,000 plus car
Our client is looking for a skilled commercial marketer at the top of their game, to join their expanding marketing team. This person will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of their sales strategy to reach the organisations revenue targets. They are looking for someone with extensive sales experience within a B2C and customer service environment.
The role includes:
- Work closely with internal senior stakeholders to deliver a unified sales & marketing strategy.
- Achieve departmental customer acquisition, retention and revenue targets.
- Increase customer satisfaction, volume, retention and lifetime value
- Develop, manage and build commercially astute supplier / partner relationships to execute best-in-class products and services
- Ensure that all sales activity is informed by strategic insight into the behaviour of the customer and targets audience, generated from research and data.
- Agree annual/quarterly objectives and targets for direct reports and review achievements.
- Evaluate all sales impacting activity, measuring success, analysing data, identifying trends and sharing best practices to continuously improve performance across each channel.
You will have :
- A business degree, ideally with a recognised sales qualification
- Extensive commercial sales skills within a B2C role in a customer service industry environment
- Familiarity with leading and delivering marketing campaigns to UK and International markets
- Proven commercial acumen, ‘numerically literate’.
- Ability to build a cohesive team and coach on a one-to-one basis
- Ability to evaluate external suppliers / partners proposals to meet business needs
- Experience building strategic relationships with both internal and external customers
- Ability to understand, monitor and work within budget guidelines
- Strong analytical and strategic skills
- P&L literate
Location: Crawley / East Grinstead
Salary: up to £70,000 + Car
This position has been filled