Head of Customer Experience / Brand(Ref: TH1009)
Skills: UX, Customer Communication, B2C,
Head of Customer Experience
Salary circa £50,000
This company are the highest ranked organisation in their sector, in the UK. Impressive for a relatively new organisation. With their customers at the heart of the work they do and the product/service they provide being ethical and sustainable. If you want to work on a brand to make you proud this is the job for you!
It is necessary to have worked in a customer focussed regulated industry to be considered for this job.
The responsibilities of this job include:
- Develop and deliver the communications content and strategy.
- Own the branding and visual identity, ensuring it is delivered correctly and impactfully across all channels
- Deliver end-to end customer journey comms and exceed expecations.
- Being the customer champion, ensuring the service we deliver leaves our customers truly impressed
- Monitoring and managing customer satisfaction feedback. Ensuring any shortfalls are addressed and that any lessons that come from this are learnt across the business
- Continually challenging the Operations teams to ensure they are delivering the best experience possible
- Being a member of the senior management team and directly involved with decision making
- Being a brand advocate. Ensuring the culture is reflected throughout the organisation
- Ensuring the comms and processes meet the relevant regulatory requirements
For this job, you must have the following skills:
- Previously worked in a regulated consumer focussed industry, ideally with face-to-face interaction with customers, not just online.
- Worked at Senior management level
- Developed and delivered communications strategy
- Have a solid understanding of UX
- Created marketing and comms campaigns
- Be prepared to get stuck into a growing business and be ‘all hands on deck’
For more information about this job and the organisation, apply now and contact email@example.com
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £50,000 +