Head of Digital £60,000(Ref: TH547)
Skills: Digital, Strategy, PPC, SEO, UX, eCommerce,
Head of Digital
Salary up to £60,000 depending on experience level
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and technical Digital Marketer to develop this Head of Digital role. Driving forward an integrated digital strategy and managing a team of Digital Executives, within a fast paced, consumer focused setting.
Overview of key responsibilities:
- Achieve a greater digital presence by developing, delivering, monitoring and continuously improving the companies digital strategy including online, mobile, social, email, digital advertising, SEO and PPC channels.
- Delivering digital acquisition plans to support new income streams/leads from currently untapped sectors by driving an online product through highly optimized content.
- Recommending and developing in-house PPC and online display advertising skills and understanding to enable transfer of current external agency buying to in-house digital team
- In-depth UX knowledge, analytical ability and ownership to create and articulate a vision for the online journey of our customers from enquiry generation to quality lead capture.
- Researching the customer journey through the website and determining where and why users stop their journey and making recommendations
What you will need:
- Proven success of driving forward a Head of Digital or Senior Digital Marketing role
- Ideally, both experience of B2B and B2C digital marketing experience
- Proven experience of eCommerce / online trading platforms
- Website development experience using external agency resource and/or in-house development management
- Digital PPC and online display advertising buying
- User experience insight and implementation
- People management skills and ability to drive the technical skills set
- Solid and thorough understanding of all Digital channels including Social Media, SEO, PPC, Ecommerce, web content and web analytics
- Campaign experience, in SEM, Google Adwords, email and CRM
- Advanced analysis and able to make recommendations and improvements to user journey
Location: Worthing, Sussex
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 depending on experience level
This position has been filled