Head of Marketing(Ref: TH968)
Skills: Digital, strategy, education, B2B, Commercial
Interim Head of Marketing
Brighton £50,000 - £60,000
6 month contract (potential for part-time)
Deadline Wednesday 24thOctober!!
We are hiring a Director level Head of Marketing in Brighton for a business that are market leaders in their field. With market saturation figures to be proud of, they are now looking to increase the commercial B2B side of the business and need a B2B heavyweight with a wealth of experience at senior level marketing strategy and planning. They are looking for someone who is skilled in looking at the current status and maximise revenues, also pin pointing future plans and opportunities for future success.
The role and responsibilities for this job include:
- Shaping the commercial contact strategy and annual marketing plan, and pull together the communications and collateral that wrap around this, with deliverables to include:
- Creating a marketing contact strategy to support wider sales contract strategy
- Creation of 12-month marketing plan covering all our target market sectors
- Define how the B2B marketing structure, team, capabilities and processes should evolve in the future
- Scope, agree and implement an optimal approach to measuring success, and create effective reporting processes.
- Set B2B team goals and measures to ensure we are reach our commercial objectives across all our sales teams
- Work closely with our wider management team to ensure the future commercial marketing team are proactively engaged with key stakeholders.
You will have the following:
- Extensive experience of B2B marketing leadership and management, with a proven track record of success
- Experience of developing and executing high impact commercial marketing strategies
- Experience of a range of B2B marketing sectors, with specific experience in education and digital media sales highly desirable
- Previsouly helped to shape, develop and mentor teams
- Experience of working with data and tech, including Salesforce CRM
- Excellent communication skills with strong verbal and numerical capability
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing learning and development
- And many, many more
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Industry: Digital Marketing and education
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 pro rata
This position has been filled