Head of Marketing £60,000(Ref: TH558)
Head of Marketing
Near Crawley, Sussex
Salary £60,000 plus car
We are working in partnerships with a long established company, who continue to thrive and grow. They are looking for Head of Marketing to manage a team of 5. This person will be responsible for the acquisition and retention marketing strategy in order to achieve the customer, product and revenue targets.
The role includes:
- Develop & implement a Marketing strategy, which supports the ongoing growth of products, services and customer base.
- Achieve acquisition, retention and revenue targets.
- Managing a diverse portfolio of external marketing agencies, execute an effective marketing strategy to drive both direct and indirect sales enquiries to relevant sales channels.
- Ensure the highest level of awareness, positioning and engagement with company brand via all relevant marketing channels including; digital media, CRM, DM, POS, campaign, social media, PR & Events, offline Media and affinity partnerships.
- Ensure that all marketing activity is driven by strategic insight into the behaviour of the current customers and target customer base.
- Evaluate all marketing activity, measuring success, analysing data, identifying trends, for maximising return on investment.
- Build, develop and motivate a forward thinking, high achieving marketing team.
You will have:
- Significant and relevant commercial marketing skills in an agency or client side B2C role. Skills within a customer service industry environment advantageous.
- Proven success of delivering innovative marketing campaigns across a range of media channels including PPC, SEO, digital display, social media, exhibitions/events,TV, press & radio
- Confidence in leading and delivering marketing campaigns to UK and International markets
- Skills to manage and direct team resources efficiently and effectively
- A background in the travel and/or outdoor leisure markets preferable
- Able to represent the marketing team, both internally and externally
- Educated to degree and/or MBA standard
Location: Near Crawley, Sussex
Salary: £60,000 plus car and benefits
This position has been filled