Head of Marketing, circa £50,000(Ref: TH855)
Head of Marketing
Near Hastings, East Sussex
Salary circa £50,000
Talent Hub has been commissioned to find a skilled Head of Marketing in both B2B and B2C sectors, for a growing company which is already a market leading sports manufacturers in their niche sector, globally.
Following progressive growth in their global sales, brand recognition and being innovators in their field. They are now embarking on the next chapter of growth and continued success.
They are looking for not just a strategic marketer who can develop plans, but someone who can roll their sleeves up and get stuck into the detail and delivery of ensuring marketing activity goes live. They require a resourceful marketer who can deliver ROI with a limited budget and small team.
The responsibilities of the job include:
- Develop the brand as the market leader in their field.
- Increase global sales, through distribution channels and international export/import.
- Lead and deliver the marketing strategy - including campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PR with a strong focus on developing communities
- Develop and CRM program and maximise the potential of existing initiatives.
- Drive and develop the potential opportunities in overseas markets.
- Development of the brand, marketing and communications strategy for the organization including goals, budget and tactics via social media.
- Leadership of market insight; researching the market, sourcing and analysing information to ensure that they remain ahead of the competition, further developing the market, looking for and exploring new opportunities in line with the overall objectives.
- Produce content for their online presence and marketing campaign activity
- Develop and deliver the public relations strategy, monitoring, analysing and reporting results on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis in order to build on the brand.
- Working closely with the company’s sales team; enabling them to meet their targets by providing them with appropriate marketing support.
- Directing and overseeing all new product launches
You will have :
- Proven success in previous senior marketing position. Both B2B and B2C (retailers, distributors and channel marketing to reach the end user/customer).
- Qualifies in Bachelors degree in Marketing, CIM qualifications
- Proven track record of success in senior marketing roles UK and internationally would be advantageous.
- Confident, driven and dynamic leader who can inspire those around them
- An up to date knowledge of marketing best practices, social media and online marketing
- Entrepreneurial mind-set with the ability to spot original branding opportunities
- Confident and able to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent leadership and organising skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Self driven to achieve targets
- Previous experience or knowledge of the sports industry would be advantageous.
Location: Nr Hastings, East Sussex
Salary: Circa £50,000
This position has been filled