Head of Marketing circa £50,000 – £55,000(Ref: TH840)
Head of Marketing
Nr Brighton, Sussex
Salary circa £50,000 plus OTE bonus and car
Talent Hub is looking for skilled Head of Marketing, to join a successful UK wide business. Already one of the market leading brands in their sector, they continue to have ambitious growth plans as well maintain their excellent reputation for quality service. This role would work alongside other Heads of department, including Digital, Operations and the 100+ retail branches.
We are looking for a strong brand and communication marketer with a background in retail, travel or a large company with a focus on both B2B and B2C markets.
- Develop and deliver the marketing strategy for the company and its brands. Increase brand awareness, lead generation and customer retention.
- Deliver all non-digital brand marketing campaign activity, including in-store POS, localised marketing, events and broadcast advertising and media.
- Develop an annual business plan and operating budget for the department and ensure that financial targets are met.
- Ensure brand consistency in the delivery of the marketing communications across multiple channels
- Be the Guardian for the brand, tone of voice, look & feel and all marketing content, creative and collateral – including through digital channels
- Ensure all retail marketing collateral (including window displays, swing boards, POS, posters etc.) is accurate for the brand and compliance guidelines.
- Monitor, track and report on marketing ROI, with recommendations for future campaigns and effective spend.
You will have:
- Successfully delivered high impact marketing campaigns for business growth, increased brand recognition and reputation.
- Proven skills in managing multi-channel integrated campaigns within the B2C space
- Excellent knowledge and proven skills in brand marketing and communications
- Previous experience of post-acquisition marketing to drive customer retention & cross-sell / up-sell opportunities
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of budgeting, reporting and analysis
- Lead marketing teams, mentored and developed team members and their performance reviews
- Excellent communications skill, both written and presentation.
- Ability to multi task, prioritise, delegate and delilver projects on time and to budget.
- Commercially driven – demonstrable ability to make robust data-based recommendations that drive revenue and/or margin performance
Location: Near Brighton
Salary: circa £50,000 - £55,000
This position has been filled