Head of Data Analytics(Ref: TH1071)
Head of Data Analytics
Salary circa £70,000 - £85,000
Near Stanstead Airport, Hertforshire.
flexible working from home available
Talent Hub are working in partnership with an innovative agency who specialise in the Travel, Retail and Financial Services space. We are looking for an experienced individual to lead their data analytics team, taking the function to the next level.
Key experience needed:
- Proven experience in Head of or Senior Data Analytics role
- Experience of building and leading quantitative analyses as well experience building response & risk models for a business.
- Fluency in SQL & data visualisation tools ideally including; Data Studio and Tableau data
- Experience of developing tools and frameworks for monitoring the performance of digital marketing and/or products, including developing Google analytics dashboards and custom reports.
- Experience of integrating digital data sources with CRM database systems.
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics, including funnel analysis, segmentation, ecommerce tracking, Tag Manager & DataStudio.
- Advanced knowledge of SEO best practice. Understanding of data management principles including CRM, CMS, API, data warehousing & user journey planning.
- Solid experience in; digital behavioural insight tools (Hotjar) and re-targeting tools (such as Qubit/OptinMonster).
- Skills in CRM platforms such as Apteco (FastStats/PeopleStage) would be desirable.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead customer reporting, customer insight, behavioural insight, defining how the business creates additional value through the utilisation of data assets & analytics
- Manage business’s internal/external data and analytics resources. Work with the Performance & Insight area to help shape the capabilities, infrastructure and monthly/quarterly/annual data analytics roadmap.
- Lead data analytics & data management, create new data-driven approaches to generate business insights through data analytics, information visualisation, addressing investigations & challenges
- Drive business performance & potential using the existing & new data sources and techniques. Improve performance of analytics solutions to impact overall business results. Lead day-to-day analytical approaches, exploring solutions.
- Build, manage & develop a range of solutions to aid insight & reporting applying analytical algorithms & methods & also enhancing data systems and streamlining business processes.
The company have a creative, fast pace, collaborative culture working with leading brands. Excellent benefits and work life balance.
Location: Near Stanstead Airport, Hertfordshire
Salary: Salary up to £85,000