Head of Ecommerce(Ref: TH975)
Skills: Ecommerce, online retail, luxury brand, online, marketing
Head of Ecommerce
Near Brighton, East Sussex
Salary up to £80,000
Talent Hub are looking for a Head of Ecommerce with a background in premium or luxury goods, to join an established creative business in the interior design sector. This is key role, heading up the marketing team, setting and delivering on the end-to-end strategy for online retail sales, globally.
The responsibilities for the Head of Ecommerce job include:
- Achieve departmental online revenue and renewals targets.
- Responsibility for the optimisation of customer experience and conversion process.
- Responsible for the optimisation and commercial viability of the online Shop, including, together with the CEO and other internal stake holders, sourcing and engaging with external suppliers and organisations.
- Own the customer journey and experience, from landing page through to engagement, product selection and purchase.
- Responsible for identifying new opportunities in the ecommerce/digital space and make recommendations to enhance commercial performance and customer experience.
- Provide expert leadership and direct support for marketing team and tech teams
Skills and experience required for this job include:
- Educated to degree level, with ideally a recognised digital qualification
- Significant experience in ecommerce is essential
- A very confident aesthetic both in terms of product, usage in social media and the look and feel of the web site.
- Significant experience with luxury or premium brands, in general and particularly where it engages with both collecting, home decoration and interior design.
- Results driven and commercially astute
- Expertise of website optimisation.
- Expertise in Website data analysis and evaluation
- Comfortable working as part of a team as well as on their own initiative, and communicating at Board level.
A passion for interior design, the arts and home decor is essential for this job and the team.
Location: Newhaven, East Sussexn
Industry: Marketing jobs
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000
This position has been filled