Head of Internal Communications(Ref: TH1110)
Skills: Internal Communications
Head of Internal Communications
Salary up to £50,000 pro rata
3- 6 month fixed term contract
Working in the Head of Marketing this role is responsible for leading a high performing internal communications function within this rewarding organisation.
Providing specialist advice across the organisation delivering internal communications to support acquisition and engagement. Alongside this you will provide incisive, effective and influential counsel to senior leaders about internal communications including in crisis management scenarios.
What you will need:
- High-level experience gained from working in a strategic internal communication role in large and complex organisations.
- Successful track record of developing and implementing internal communication strategies and plans.
- Substantial experience of developing and managing online staff communication platforms that meet the needs of the audience.
- Knowledge of editorial design.
- Experience of managing external agencies with a track record of managing performance to deliver objectives and value for money.
- Ability to interpret technicalities for non-technical audiences
- High degree of literacy.
- Budget management experience.
- Experience of brand and sub-brand development and management within a complex environment.
- Demonstrable experience in a marketing management position leading a team of professionals, including the direct and indirect line management of staff to achieve objectives.
This role will initially be home based due to COVID-19 restrictions. Send us your CV or drop us an email for more information.
Location: Brighton East Sussex
Salary: £50,000 pro rata
This position has been filled