Head of PR – Agency
Skills: PR, PR strategy, Crisis Management,
Head of PR - agency
Salary £40,000 - £45,000
West Sussex / Surrey border
We are working with a successful brand agency which are looking for a PR professional with ‘high end’ contacts in national press and consumer magazines. You will be working with a high profile client within the charity, government and business sectors. Alongside this you will be managing a small team of PR Managers looking after a portfolio of consumer, health, personal and business clients.
Initially working from home, although you will have to attend offices and meetings in Gatwick and London occasionally (after lockdown).
- Main point of contact for key clients, responsible for creating the strategy and plan for each quarter
- Be the first point of contact for any crisis PR from clients
- Be reactive to the news agenda, creating angles and stories that will be published by the press
- Communicate brand stories and profile business personalities clearly and concisely through a variety of media channels, platforms and publications
- Manage nation-wide campaigns
- Network within the industry and create new relevant connections
What you will need:
- Previously worked as a PR Account Director at an agency (brand or PR) and managed multiple clients and brands
- Previous consumer and business PR experience is essential, preferably 5-6 years
- Fantastic network of B2B and B2C press contacts in print, broadcast, digital and social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to write engaging copy, features and press releases
- A history of achieving first class press coverage (Seeing a copy of your portfolio will be advantageous)
The agency offer flexible working, great benefits whilst working on exciting and cutting edge PR campaigns!
Location: West Sussex
Salary: Salary up to £45,000
This position has been filled