Head of Sales & Marketing, £50k – £70k(Ref: TH880)
Head of Sales & Marketing
£50,000 - £70,000
Talent Hub is working is partnership with a market leading tech company in central Brighton. They are expanding and looking for a skilled Head of Sales and Marketing to be instrumental in the growth of the business
reviews and client base. They already work with an enviable extensive list of large companies and global brands, and are proud of the bespoke product offering, tailored to each client that they deliver.
They are now looking for a strategic and hands on marketer, with a background in software or tech, in a B2B environment.
The responsibilities for this job include:
- Creating and implementing a marketing strategy for increasing the revenue from new and existing clients. This will involve working with external agencies, freelancers, and/or bring these activities in-house, if it will benefit the business and output
- Ensuring the day-to-day sales and marketing activities are performed effectively, being hands-on in delivery when required.
- Launch the new brand for certain product ranges
- Implement competitor analysis and ensure their product range is competitively priced
- Setting growth targets, managing the marketing budget and actively monitoring monthly performance.
- You will be required to continue with their objective of implementing a high-performance culture. As well as line management of some team members.
You will have the following skills for this job:
- Be educated to Degree level, ideally either a First or 2:1 result.
- Have vast proven skills in a senior marketing position for either a tech or software company.
- Successfully delivered multiple integrated marketing campaigns in a B2B market.
- Proven skills in software sales, acquisition and retention
- An excellent understanding of online marketing strategies and best practice and a desire to develop these skills in the team
- Evidence of running successful campaigns with proven results.
- Previously managed external agencies and line managed /mentored people in your team.
- Be passionate about technology, software and all things digital
- Excellent working environment, free drinks and lots of social activities
- Competitive salary and performance related bonus.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000
This position has been filled