Innovation Research Manager(Ref: TH1012)
Innovation Research Manager
Salary £30,000 – £33,000
Horsham, West Sussex
Do you have 2 or 3 years in house or agency side, quantitative and qualitative research experience within a marketing or brand setting? We are working with a well known charity based in West Sussex, that needs you!
The Innovation Research role will be provide insight and analysis on existing and potential audiences to support strategic planning across marketing, brand and product.
- Work closely with the Data and Insight team and external suppliers to develop insight across key audiences and potential audiences
- Ensure that supporter insight and analysis is used to inform and drive fundraising strategy and business decisions
- Lead the design, commissioning and delivery of bespoke research projects to inform Innovation projects and programmes
- Manage the bank of knowledge the role builds, using it to inform the development of products and services
- Work with Data and Insight to develop business models that will enable them to forecast and predict results for the purposes of business casing and budget preparation
- Support the Innovation team in the identification of new opportunities and innovations to improve and drive the Charities brand and products
What you will need:
- Degree level education, or equivalent work experience
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research experience.
- Knowledge of commissioning and managing research projects
- Research experience gained in either the commercial or charity sector
- knowledge of research techniques and methodologies
- Good stakeholder management and negotiation and influencing skills
- Good numeracy skills and experience of handling budgets.
- Proficient using Microsoft Office particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- High level understanding of research methods and analytical tools
The company offers flexible working, great benefits and the opportunity to develop your research career. Due to their location you need a car to reach their offices.
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000
This position has been filled