Marketing Analyst £27,000(Ref: TH561)
Skills: Web analysis, data analysis, customer insight,
Insight and Web Analyst
Salary up to £27,000 depending on experience level
Working as part of a fun and fast paced team, this is a brand new role with the focus on understanding customer behaviour and wider industry insight from quantitative and qualitative data. You will use this data to create engaging presentations and recommendations to improve customer satisfaction and profitability.
- Accountable for recommending and designing the best approach to deliver business benefits and developing recommendations based on analysis and insight produced and present back to stakeholders.
- Accountable for understanding the type and value of customers, identifying trends, strengths and weaknesses of the online customer proposition.
- You will be accountable for understanding traffic, search and search engine trends across the industry, using market data tools.
- Accountable for identifying high performance websites and understanding the customer journeys.
What you will need:
- Proven experience of working in a commercial analysis role with confident presentation skills
- Experience of working with multiple data sources (quantitative and qualitative), including web analytics, and bringing together different sources of data to build insightful understanding
- Passion for insight and an inquisitive approach
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of working in travel, leisure, B2C would be beneficial
The company offers excellent benefits and the chance to develop your career within a successful and well known brand
This position has been filled