Interim Head of Digital Circa £300 per day(Ref: TH836)
Interim Head of Digital contract / perm
Circa £300 per day
Horsham, West Sussex
To lead on and deliver the digital engagement strategy. The role encompasses the strategic direction of all aspects of the digital communications and marketing mix, including: corporate websites, digital and social media marketing (paid and unpaid), search engine optimisation, user experience, email marketing, mobile, analytics and digital governance.
Overview of key tasks:
- To develop and implement the digital strategy to ensure the company makes the optimum use of digital platforms and marketing activity to deliver its strategic aims. This includes developing specific strategies for social, web and email marketing.
- To develop a programme of work to build the company into a ‘digital first’ (concept that drives digital before offline) organisation through governance, skill development and processes.
- To recruit, induct and provide the direction for, the digital media team and ensure the team has the right level of skills and experience to provide digital expertise to teams throughout the Society.
- To manage the digital team (12 post holders) across a variety of disciplines including web design, digital content, social media marketing, email marketing, search engine optimisation, paid media, user experience, mobile optimisation and technical project management.
- To manage the Digital Media budget of £450,000 per annum.
- To be responsible for increasing audience and impact using digital platforms and marketing.
- To deliver training and digital needs analysis to increase digital literacy within the Society and improve the overall effectiveness of digital initiatives.
- To work with Procurement to develop a digital supplier whitelist to ensure a high calibre of suppliers that conform to the digital strategy and brand guidelines.
What you will need:
- Proven experience in a similar level digital marketing position within the B2C space, with an excellent understanding and immersion in digital technologies, including social, web and digital marketing.
- A customer centric approach and the ability to drive digital customer experience through strategic development.
- First class leadership and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical mind with high attention to and passion for detail.
- The ability to adapt to a wide range of levels of stakeholders.
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: Circa £300 per day
This position has been filled