Internal Communications Executive(Ref: TH980)
Skills: internal communications, Intranet, editorial and proof-reading skills
Internal Communications Executive
Salary up to £30,000
East Grinstead, West Sussex
Talent Hub are working in partnership with a thriving company in East Grinstead to recruit an Internal Communications Executive.
Responsibilities for the Internal Communications Exec include:
- Establish an internal communications strategy in conjunction with the senior managers and co-ordinate, implement and measure
- Plan, coordinate and deliver internal communications to ensure timely and consistent communications are delivered
- Work with the Business Change team to support and develop employee engagement initiatives
- Manage the production of communication collateral including presentations, meetings, video blogs, social media feeds, briefings, bulletins and case studies
- Management of Google sites on the Intranet. Coordinating and supporting the Intranet Owners Group, addressing queries and keeping the intranet pages up to date and relevant.
- Continuously develop internal communications in accordance with industry standards and keep up to date with the latest communication technologies
- Working with senior management to coordinate communication events in order to provide regular updates on strategy and future plans.
For the Internal Communications role you will need:
- Previous experience in communications (employee communications preferred)
- Excellent creative writing, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong editorial and proofreading skills with a keen eye for detail
- Strong technical skills with proven experience of working with new technologies and social media
- Experience using Google/Gsuite including Docs, Sheets, Slides and Sites
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work independently and within a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels within an organisation
- Team player who builds rapport and supports across teams
The company offer a vibrant and supportive work environment. Benefits include 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare and other benefits.
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Salary: Salary up to £30,000 plus benefits