Internal Communications Executive(Ref: T1020)
Internal Communications Executive
East Grinstead, West Sussex
We are looking for a creative and innovative Internal Communications Executive who can design and deliver engaging communications. You will use qualitative and quantitative data to inform your strategies as well as engaging through internal comms and events.
- Support the Employee Engagement Manager in the development and implementation of an internal communications strategy
- With an understanding of the employee profile, design, develop and deliver engaging internal communications to the target audience
- Working with key stakeholders to plan and coordinate employee communications across media
- Utilising technical skills to create and support the production of communication correspondence including an employee newsletter, presentations, meetings, videos, webinars, blogs, social media feeds, briefings, bulletins and case studies
- Working with the marketing team to make sure internal and external messages are consistent and aligned so that recipients understand the direction of the business and how they contribute to it.
- Conduct research and analysis to contribute to the on-going employee engagement strategy
- Manage internal events such as end of year communications
For this job you will need:
- Previous experience of marketing, event coordination or campaign management
- Creative writing skills, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong editorial and proofreading skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Experience of working with internal communication platforms
- Proven ability to build solid relationships and the credibility and confidence to operate as an effective ambassador for Employee Engagement through internal communications within the business
- Experience in organising and promoting events to maximise attendance
Based in East Grinstead, the company offers excellent benefits and flexible working.
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
This position has been filled