Internal Communications Executive circa £30,000(Ref: TH799)
Internal Communications Executive
Salary circa £30,000
12 month Fixed Term Contract
East Grinstead, West Sussex
Talent Hub are looking for a creative Internal Communications Executive for our client within the travel and leisure space.
- Support the Business Change Manager in the development and implementation of an internal communications strategy.
- Create and deliver tailored employee communications to include conducting research and liaising with the relevant stakeholders to collate and draft content for distribution.
- Plan and co-ordinate the communications to ensure timely and consistent communications are delivered via the appropriate media.
- Create, edit and publish a digital newsletter every two months. This will involve collating information from all areas of the business in order to produce creative, engaging and balanced content, whilst maintaining a consistent style
- Support with the production of communication collateral including presentations, meetings, video blogs, social media feeds, briefings, bulletins and case studies
- To assist with creating and maintaining interactive communication forums to encourage staff engagement
What you will need:
- Previous experience in employee communications
- Excellent creative writing, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong editorial and proof reading skills, with a keen eye for detail, Use of MS Office, including Sharepoint
- Digitally aware, with proven experience of working with new technologies and social media
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels within an organisation
- Proven ability to build solid relationships and the credibility and confidence to operate as an effective ambassador for internal communications within the business
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Salary: circa £30,000 per annum plus benefits
This position has been filled