Internal Communications Officer(Ref: TH964)
Internal Communications Officer
6 month FTC
Day rate £160 per day
Brighton, East Sussex
We are looking for a creative comms marketer with excellent writing and digital content skills. Working as part of a friendly comms team, you will communicating complex and sometime sensitive messages to a wide ranging audience.
- Write, edit and publish regular segmented and targeted e-bulletins using the dotmailer e-marketing platform including the weekly Staff News email for staff and operational communications
- Be responsible for managing communications content on the homepage of the staffcentral intranet, also managing areas such as staff announcements and discussion boards.
- Build SharePoint pages on the staffcentral intranet to support communications work, for example supporting a strategic programme or project to communicate information to wider staff.
- Work closely with Marketing and Communications colleagues to ensure all activity is in line with department guidelines.
- Equally, support the Marketing and Communications department to manage crises relating to staff, ensuring alignment with messaging to other internal/external audiences as required.
- Be responsible for ensuring communications and engagement campaigns are measured and evaluated, demonstrating how they impact the staff experience
What you will need:
- Proven experience in a multichannel internal comms, or Comms role
- Experience across email, social media, blogs, video would be useful
- Demonstrable experience of building pages on SharePoint and using analytics packages such as Google analytics (and more).
- Experience of writing for multiple formats and audiences, from formal reports and presentations to more informal messaging
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to commit to a 6 month contract, with possible extension
Based in Brighton, the company offer a fun and friendly work environment plus work life balance.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £160 per day
This position has been filled