Junior Digital Designer up to £24,000(Ref: TH926)
Junior Digital Designer
Brighton, £21,000 - £24,000
Talent Hub is looking for a Junior Digital Designer to join a busy marketing team, for this large employer in Brighton. They require someone with skills and a passion for all forms of digital design, branding and creating beautiful digital assets for multi-channel campaigns, especially to increase user engagement through design, animation and video.
Must have examples of the following in your portfolio: Banners, web page design, email design and build, Social media assets, animation and have proven basic skills in CSS and HTML coding.
The responsibilities for this job include:
- Creation of online advertising, web banners, social media and email
- Design, wireframing and prototyping of relevant concepts
- Ensure all digital marketing materials are produced to brand guidelines
- Contribute ideas to content and social media channels
- Producing beautiful and innovative designs for our various website, digital applications and social media channels.
- Improving UX on all digital platforms
- To be responsible for the full design lifecycle from concept to execution.
- To present creative solutions in response to marketing strategies.
- The preparation of all finished files
- You will create both static and animated assets
- Creating short social media videos and graphic animation
- Contribute to the overall video production
For this job you must have proven skills in the following:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects
- At least 1 year’s experience working in a digital design agency
- Should have skills in Adobe CS, HTML, CSS and animation/video knowledge
- A passion for great design and UX
- Interested in new industry trends and technical development
- HND or Degree level graphic design education
- Good Mac housekeeping skills
- Comfortable managing workloads and juggling multiple projects with various deadlines
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Social events
- Training and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- And many more…
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: up to £24,000
This position has been filled