Junior SEO Analyst – Swedish & Finnish Speaking(Ref: TH1052)
Skills: SEO, digital Marketing, Finnish and Swedish languages
Junior SEO Executive – Swedish & Finish Speaking
London or Brighton
£20,000 - £23,000
Talent Hub is working with a large Digital Marketing agency, who have multiple offices. They are looking for a multi-lingual graduate with an understanding of SEO Best practise and principles and a passion for Digital Marketing, to work on a global client with customers in Sweden and Finland.
This role involves, researching news and trends, analysing client data and reporting on your insights. Updating the team on your findings. Be trained on how to conduct technical site audits, to improve brand performance in search engine results.
For this job you need:
- Must be fluent in Swedish and Finnish and have excellent standard of English
- Strong demonstrable interest in digital marketing; either through study/qualifications or personal passion projects
- Entry level SEO knowledge
- Entry level HTML/CSS awareness
- Entry-intermediate level MS Excel ability, including pivot tables
- Entry level MS PowerPoint ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills and career. Training, support and progression opportunities are offered.
- 25 days holiday that increase with time with the company.
- Flexible working hours
- Training and study opportunities
- Social events, finishing early once a month and many many more…
Location: London or Brighton
Salary: £23,000 (LDN) £20,000 (BTN)
This position has been filled