Marketing Analyst(Ref: 1008)
Skills: Tableau, BI/ MI analytics tools - Google Analytics
Salary £36,000 – £40,000
East Grinstead, West Sussex
Talent Hub are recruiting a Commercial Analyst for our client in the travel / membership sector in East Grinstead. Experience of using large data sets and working with BI/MI analytic tools are required. This role sits across marketing and product development.
Key responsibilities include:
- Analyse commercial opportunities in an effective, efficient and timely manner, utilising various data sources (numerical and non-numerical), leading to valuable insight and recommendation.
- Provide a systematic approach to delivering accurate and timely Management
Information (MI) performance reporting to the appropriate level of detail.
- Identifying and agreeing the main drivers of performance (KPIs) and how they interact with each other.
- Model commercial scenarios using technical Excel/Google Sheet/Tableau skills to help build the most appropriate business case
- Identify customer trends and buying behaviours and apply findings for future product and price developments.
For this job you will need:
- Proven experience as a commercial analyst coming from either travel, finance or retail backgrounds
- Experience of working with Tableau reporting tool, or similar Business Intelligence tools is highly beneficial.
- Advanced Excel/Google sheets skills will need to be demonstrated.
- Experienced in using and understanding Google Analytics.
- Experience in statistical analysis including propensity modelling and descriptive skills
- Knowledge of marketing, finance, accounting, valuation and metrics development.
Based in East Grinstead the company offers competitive benefits and the opportunity work as part of a large and successful marketing department.
Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000
This position has been filled