Marketing Analyst £27,000(Ref: TH658)
Skills: MySQL, campaign analysis, insight,
Salary up to £27,000
Burgess Hill, West Sussex
To cover all aspects of customer analysis and reporting requirements through the use of statistical analysis, CRM data analysis tools, and marketing best practice whilst maintaining the highest levels of data integrity.
- Provide a complete reporting, analysis and data modelling service as required by the Customer Insight Manager. Document, schedule, and where possible, automate reports.
- Working with the Customer Insight Manager, agencies and CRM data providers, provide statistical analysis of prospects, reactivation, retention and campaign tests with recommendations.
- Working with the Customer Insight Manager and Database Analyst to implement the new CRM system, including requirements and testing
- Provide market research and Insight analysis and sourcing for the Marketing department as required
What you will need:
- Degree in Marketing, Business Studies or Statistics preferable
- Ability to interpret statistical data and draw conclusions
- Plan campaigns and analysis
- Spreadsheet proficient so can model scenarios or outcomes
- Have a good understanding of databases and some knowledge of MySQL
- Ability to communicate both written and orally internally and externally
- Can be persuasive with other members of the team or management
Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
Salary: up to £27,000
This position has been filled