Marketing Analyst £28,000(Ref: TH641)
Skills: Excel, Google analytics, marketing trends, business insight,
Marketing Analyst / Data Analyst
Salary £25,000 - £28,000
Horsham, West Sussex
Fantastic new opportunity, for a data driven and digitally minded Marketing Analyst!
The role will gather and analyse data, create reports for business managers and help identify key business trends. In this varied role, you will gain valuable exposure to all areas of this award winning, online business.
- This is an important role in the business, as you will help provide a data view of the whole company.
- Web traffic, digital marketing campaigns, sales leads and customer engagement are just some of the areas you will analyse.
- As well as providing regular weekly and monthly data reports, you will also work on range of data related projects. The range of responsibilities and projects will grow in line with your experience and the business’s needs.
What you will need:
- Degree qualified or equivalent, with at least 2 years experience of working in a Marketing Analyst or Data Analyst role.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Proven experience of using Google Analytics
- Passion for data and finding solutions and suggestions recommendations
- Excellent organisational skills
Based in Horsham the company offers a creative and fun work environment.
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Industry: Digital Marketing
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
This position has been filled