Marketing Analyst salary up to £28,700(Ref: TH864)
Salary up to £28,700
Haywards Heath, West Sussex
You will manage data selections for direct marketing across the UK and European markets. This position needs an analyst who will be proactive in questioning data selections, proposing, testing and analysing campaign results.
- Run data selections for UK and Ireland and then provide post campaign analysis.
- Work with the Digital Fundraising team to fully integrate mobile and email marketing.
- Support and manage projects for data and software enhancement and database upgrade.
- Track and improve both retention rates and lifetime value through data analysis.
- Undertake bespoke marketing analysis tasks as requested by the team, including projects such as response tracking, supporter profiling and Excel-based report creation.
- Use expertise on market data and internal data interpretation to give insight and advice on the scheduling of fundraising activities, ensuring a coherent supporter experience.
- Work with the other teams to make improvements to future strategy by commissioning donor research, data analysis and profiling as appropriate.
- Work with the Analyst on other projects as required.
What you will need:
- Background in a numerical or analytical role.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills in order to convey information (verbally and written) to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data to identify key outputs required.
- Experience of turning analytical insights into action.
- Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems (such as Progress & Blackbaud CRM).
- A high level of computer literacy – in particular proficiency manipulating and presenting data in Excel & SQL.
- Confident to work collaboratively with busy internal teams
- Experience of direct marketing
- Knowledge of analysis and reporting tools (such as Faststats, Alterian, MS Access).
Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex
Salary: Salary up to £28,700 per annum
This position has been filled