Marketing Analyst(Ref: TH997)
Skills: SQL, Excel, Data analysis, agency management
Salary £36,000 - £41,000
Brighton, East Sussex
This technical role in the Marketing team will focus on enhancing reporting functions and increasing insights into both current members and prosects to inform and support strategic decision-making and tactical treatments.
Overview of key responsibilities:
- Maintenance of Power BI, SQL Server and related reporting systems, helping to ensure a useful and reliable reporting function for the business.
- Designing and developing reports based on specification from the business that drive day-day decisions as well as performing deep analysis on key questions that are facing the team. Reports to be produced using a combination of Microsoft Power BI, Excel, PowerPoint and other platforms as required.
- Working with insights agency to maintain and enhance performance of internal data models using DAX or similar
For the Marketing Analyst job you will need:
- Graduate qualification or comparable professional qualification in relevant field
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience using Power BI to create reports/dashboards
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: R, Python, SLQ, etc.
- Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers
Based in Central Brighton the company offer excellent benefits and an open and friendly work environment.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: Salary £36,000 - £41,000