Web & Data Analyst, up to £50,000(Ref: TH643)
Web & Data Analyst
Near Chichester, West Sussex
Cira £50,000 per annum plus benefits
We are working with a cutting edge and creative online company in the insurance market. As the majority of their business is now online, they need a skilled web and data analyst who can look at their online business, customers needs, user experience and risks. This role would suit someone who has worked agency side or for a small and creative business, in house.
The role includes producing detailed reports on the following:
- Existing customers, what they are buying, their current situation and opportunities for cross / up selling other product ranges
- Online trends and behaviours, regarding what is and isn’t selling
- Product portfolio and propositions, are they competitive in the market place
- Potential customers and target market. How to attract and convert online sales. Risk associated with online sales versus other channels like phone and field sales.
- Online user journeys. Is the site optimised? Where are people dropping out, abandoned baskets, are landing pages effective?
- Pricing inputs, claims versus pricing and lines of cover by sub sector
- Pricing outputs and their competitiveness.
- Establish a web and social media monitoring programme and the risks associated with both.
You will be:
- Educated to degree level in either mathematics or statistics
- Proven success in a Web or Data Analytics role, with strong analytics skills of customer behaviour in an online environment
- Proven experience agency side or for a small creative in house company.
- Knowledgeable of ecommerce and digital marketing best practise
- Advanced level of Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
- Understand concepts and propositions as products
Added Extra’s. Creative office space and fantastic benefits package. Opportunity to work 30hours per week (salary pro rata’d then). Also on a full time basis you can work from home up to 3 days per week.
Location: nr Chichester
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000
This position has been filled