Marketing Assistant £22,000(Ref: TH818)
Nr Horsham, East Sussex
£22,000 - £23,000
Talent Hub are looking for Marketing Assistant with skills in web optimisation for a high traffic website, increasing acquisitions on the website, driving B2B lead generation and increased engagement with client through content marketing.
The job includes:
- Writing compelling copy for the website, emails, social media and PPC
- Working with the SEO team to ensure the site continues to maintain and improve its strong online visibility through the use of organic and paid SEM
- Supporting the SEO Executive to effectively monitor online visibility and performance of keywords, content, content formats etc.
- Sharing insights with - and making recommendations to - the editorial and corporate teams based on analysis of keyword and content performance
- Researching and writing regular social posts for LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- Researching new social platforms
- Being aware of trends and events that will support content creation
- Successfully scheduling social posts on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook using a scheduling platform
- Analysing performance of social media channel to optimise future activities based on content, platform, timings, etc.
- Writing copy and supporting with design and build of emails
- Supporting with the marketing automation programme
- Identifying event opportunities
- Supporting with the organisation of events, including webinars
- Supporting with the organisation of attendance at key international exhibitions
- Providing marketing support to help promote events and attendance at events
You will have:
- At least 1-2 years proven skills in all of tasks
- Proven skills from working in a similar role
- A passion for all things digital
- Keep up with the latest digital trends and platforms
- Strong copywriting skills
- Lots of ideas and confidence to share them.
- The ability to work, to deadline and on budget.
Location: Nr Horsham, West Sussex
Salary: £22,000 - £23,000
This position has been filled