Marketing Assistant £23,000 – £27,000(Ref: TH931)
Salary £23,000 - £27,000 Brighton
Talent are working in partnership with a global software company with their HQ in Brighton. The Marketing Assistant will work closely with the marketing and communications manager and director to build their marketing function; devising and implementing plans and strategies that will develop their already excellent, brand and reputation worldwide.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Assistant include:
- Contributing to the global marketing, communications and public relations activities, the role will require a hands on approach, while keeping visibility on strategic level marketing objectives and working to clearly defined company targets.
- Working closely with regional offices and agencies in US, mainland Europe and ROW to support their marketing, communications and public relations requirements, key responsibilities include:
- Produce creative, clever, engaging and persuasive content to keep employees and external stakeholders informed of company developments and maintain a positive image of the company, including company literature, websites, press releases, articles, whitepapers, social media profiles (LinkedIn, Twitter and Xing), marketing emails, presentations and sales tools, etc.
- Coordinate events globally, (conferences, customer forums, etc.) including organisation of exhibition stands, sponsorship, presentation or speaker opportunities, event marketing, generation and organisation of meetings, etc.
- Maintain company wide CRM, contacts, prospects and opportunities and produce monthly sales pipeline reports
- Work closely with external agencies to create and maintain a professional corporate identity and deliver results
For this Marketing Assistant job, you will need:
- A bachelor degree in marketing, communications or public relations (essential)
- A professional qualification from chartered institute of marketing or public relations, and/or a relevant masters degree (preferable)
- A minimum of two years experience working in the marketing / comms / PR department for a publisher, software or B2B media company
- A good blend of hands-on experience and a theoretical background, understanding real-life applications of the full marketing mix
- Knowledge of the publishing industry and/or enterprise/SaaS software will be an advantage, but not necessary
Benefits include flexible working hours, cycle to work scheme, opportunity to buy extra holiday, the office in closed between Christmas and New year.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000