Marketing Assistant(Ref: TH1003)
£19,000 - £21,000
Newhaven, West Sussex
This is a broad Marketing Assistant role working as part of the marketing team to design marketing material for online and print. As well as creating content and campaigns for social media, PPC ads, product videos and email marketing campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create and schedule online social media posts
- Use LinkedIn and Twitter to engage with audiences
- Good experience with Adobe Creative suite particularly Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Create visual assets that engage customers
- Design and produce digital marketing materials
- Assist in managing and updating the company website and SEO.
- Coordinate and monitor E-mail newsletter campaigns.
- Support the marketing team in planning and running of events and exhibitions.
- Support the Marketing Manager with new product development research and competitive analysis as well as marketing projects
For this Marketing Assistant job you will need:
- Degree educated with CIM and or Marketing Qualification
- B2B Marketing experience
- Content writing experience
- Competent in using Adobe creative suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Ability to manage your own projects and events
- Experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, Acrobat, PowerPoint)
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your marketing career with a forward thinking and growing company.
Location: Newhaven, West Sussex
Salary: £19,000 - £21,000
This position has been filled