Marketing Campaign Executive £25k-£28k(Ref: TH665)
Marketing Campaign Executive
£25,000 - £28,000
We are working with a respected company in its industry. Their successful marketing department is looking for a Campaign Executive to look after the B2B and business partner side of their business operations.
The role includes:
- To deliver the integrated marketing and communications plan ensuring that it is designed to deliver against its sales and financial objectives
- To implement campaigns and communication activities within agreed timescales and budgets across all media types
- Collate, report and analyse campaign performance / other management information against agreed KPIs and make recommendations for performance improvements across all media types
- Support the delivery of further enhancements to the contact strategy supporting the Sales team in making the most of every new relationship.
- Collate, report and analyse product, market and customer insight to support the development of marketing plans where such information already exists
- Support the wider Marketing Department by working cross functionally and making recommendations to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of campaigns, processes and procedures
You will have:
- Proven skills in a similar marketing role.
- Successful managed integrated marketing campaigns, especially digital.
- A great understanding of digital marketing strategy, delivery, reporting and analysis
- A passion for all things marketing, digital and be up to speed with the latest trends.
- Be a customer Focused marketer
- Results focussed
- Fantastic attention to detail and communication skills
- A background in financial services or another highly regulated industry is advantageous
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
This position has been filled