Marketing Campaign Lead £30,000 – £35,000(Ref: TH 830)
Marketing Campaign Lead
£30,000 - £35,000
Talent Hub is looking for a Marketer with proven skills in successfully managing, delivering and analysing multi channel marketing campaigns.
The job includes:
- Working with the senior team to drive the marketing strategy, performance, and brand
- Be responsible for ensuring the website becomes the go to place within their sector, ranks at the top of Google, is fully optimised for conversion and has great User Experience
- Devising B2B marketing campaigns with the aim of acquiring and retaining customers – including PPC, email, social median and events
- Create compelling content and work with the wider team to create content, including blogs, vlogs, animations and more.
- Copywriting for all platforms and channels.
- Track and measure all marketing campaign activity. Then analyse, report and make recommendations on future campaigns, based on your findings.
You will have:
- At least 4 years proven skills in a similar role, (B2C or B2B) be ready to take the next step your career!
- A track record of running successful content marketing campaigns
- Must be an excellent writer and have the capability to take technical concepts and make them easily understandable to non-technical target audiences
- A strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice
- Previously worked with HubSpot and Salesforce, or similar crm
- Be able to multitask and plan effectively, working under pressure to meet deadlines
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and balance competing priorities
- Be willing to occasionally travel to another of their offices, including overnight stays.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
This position has been filled