Marketing Co-ordinator, £26,000(Ref: TH568)
Skills: Copywriting, Digital, social media, project management, event management
We are working in partnership with a marketing leading company in their field. Their busy marketing team is now looking for an ambitious marketing co-ordinator. They are looking for someone with strong copywriting and project management skills, who can deliver digital and integrated marketing communication campaigns; as well as monitor, analyse and report on campaign activity.
The role includes:
- Co-ordinate, implement and assist in the development of the marketing communications plan,
- Create, develop and deliver regular results driven multi-platform communications campaigns
- Plan and implement advertising campaigns
- Manage the social media programme and platforms, uploading content, engaging with the community and monitoring performance
- Update and maintain the website, ensuring all content and the online store is up to date and accurate.
- Track, monitor, source and analyse marketing and media data following specific campaign activities, to improve on ROI
- Manage administrative duties relevant to marketing including raising and processing quotes, liaising with printers, mailing companies and external suppliers
You will have:
- A Bachelors degree in Marketing or equivalent
- At least 3 years proven skills in a similar role
- Have excellent attention to detail and manage project to deadline and budget.
- Have excellent copywriting skills to make a real impact via marketing channels
- Be able to work under pressure, stick to tight deadlines and exhibit grace under pressure
- Have an interest in new technology, marketing trends and techniques and popular culture
- Familiarity of analytics tools such as, Google Analytics and Hootsuite
- Experience working with a CMS and email marketing software
- Confident knowledge of social media platforms
Salary: £24,000 - £26,000
This position has been filled