Marketing Communications Executive(Ref: TH963)
Skills: marketing communications, PR, comms
Marketing Communications Executive
Salary £26,000 - £28,000
Brighton, East Sussex
Talent Hub are recruiting Communications job for a global company in the B2B space. Based in Brighton the Communications job works as part of a marketing team.
Key responsibilities for the Communications job include:
- Implement global PR and communications program
- Source and draft news stories to gain coverage and reach our target audience via media channels. Do the same via internal communications channels to engage employees with company news
- Ensure strong press engagement by maintaining and developing positive day-to-day relationships with key contacts including publishers, editors and advertising contacts.
- Ensure strong engagement with internal stakeholders, networking and communicating effectively to gain support for participation in news stories and media activity – events, interviews and press tours.
- Identify new media contacts, clients, and sector opportunities, and keep abreast of news stories
- Create and co-ordinate collateral for both external and internal communications campaigns
- Create engaging content for their global website.
- Negotiate and book advertising opportunities in targeted media.
- Recommend company for awards entries and initiate media opportunities off the back of awards and their global events calendar.
For this Communications job you will need:
- At least 3 years experience in a PR or Communications job within the B2B space
- Excellent writing skills, across external and internal comms
- Experience of writing press releases
- Experience of implementing ideas for PR / comms campaigns
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Passion for detail, a commercial outlook
- Flexibility to travel to events, trade shows on occasion
Based in Brighton the company offers excellent benefits, and work life balance.
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
This position has been filled