Marketing Communications Exec £28,000(Ref: TH546)
Skills: Comms, copywriting, campaigns, advertising, PR
Marketing Communications Executive
We are working in partnership with leading organisation in their sector, their marketing department in the Brighton office is expanding and they are looking for a talented Marketing Communications Executive. They now require a multi-skilled marketing executive who can create, deliver and fulfil campaigns; as well as be a strong copywriter who can create content for their multi-platform integrated campaigns in all marketing channels, for their brands throughout the UK.
The job entails:
- Content creation for their brands on all comms channels, including blogs, Press Releases, articles, case studies, website copy, Social media, internal comms, email marketing, guides and white papers.
- Drive traffic and leads from social media platforms to the brands and company websites
- Create a schedule of content for the social media platforms, upload content, moderate the channels, engage with the communities and report on activity.
- Produce press releases for their brands, nationally and regionally
- Work with the wider marketing team to deliver integrated campaigns to key target audiences
- Liaise with design to produce and maintain marketing collateral and materials
- Manage the creation of ad’s, media buying and bookings
- Coordinate and monitor marketing budget and expenditure
- Plan and organise live and online events throughout the UK. Including promotion of the event, speakers, collateral and analysis of results.
You will have:
- At least 5 years proven skills in a similar role
- Be educated to degree level in English, PR or journalism
- Sound knowledge of digital comms, PR, social media and marketing
- Exceptional writing skills
- A create and analytics mind
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- A background in B2B, financial services or a highly regulated industry would be advantageous.
This position has been filled